8/28/11

Stepping up to the challenge!


Hullow there :D!!! Excuse my uber enthusiasm, I'm always very excited when I put up a new blog and always get bored with it after awhile. Hopefully I get my giddy-self still for this one and just keep on posting.

I'm starting this blog because I love fashion, I love looking through my closet everyday and figuring out new outfit combination and I love bargains. Nothing different, but I just decided I want to share my mix and matches with you guys. But enough of me blabbing about what I know and what I don't know. (I'm boring everyone). Bottom line is, if you have an ample amount of love for fashion like I do, then you're reading the right blog!

To start this blog practically I have decided to take Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 Remix Challenge!!! The rules are simple, I'm going to be taking 30 items from my closet to make 30 outfits :D. But because I'm a lazy ass...I didn't exactly pick 30 items, I just know I have to come up with 30 outfits (or more if I feel like it) with what's in my closet. Hopefully I'll get by without shopping for anything for 30 days, if I don't you'll never know *snicker snicker*. But the main reason I decided to start this challenge was because I bought a new pair of shoes that I shouldn't have and I've felt completely guilty for spending too much on clothes and shoes. Without further delay let me introduce you to my first outfit!





I absolutely LOVE this top, I'm not one for roses but look at it! Florals are back! Well, at least for now but didn't want to spend too much on anything floral because eventually they'll stop being cool and start making you look dated. I think I look like a happy professional chick in this outfit :D. And yes, those are my guilty-shoes. I wore this to work last week minus the shoes though.. :D

Top : Random find from the Eastwood bazaar (they have it every weekend :D)
Belt : Random find from the Eastwood bazaar (again)
Skirt : Thrifted!
Shoes : Brash from Payless Megamall (meep!)


Yes...I know, I fail at taking photos by myself, my fiance couldn't be around today to help me out unfortunately. So I solicited the help of my trusty window ledge. They'll get better I promise!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...