9/25/13

Off for a Few

If I could think up of blog posts, write and take photos olday-erday all day everyday and post more than once or twice a week I'd be golden! Alas, there are adult tasks that won't go away deadlines to meet, people to see and puppies that need to go potty. I will be offline for a few days, totally against my will of course. I will miss reading blogs (which totally sucks) and leaving long ass comments, but I'll be back this weekend or beginning of next at the latest :D

But before I go I'd like to leave you with:
A song


Some food
Recipe from The Monster & Me

Some words:

And something to think about:


Have a great week and weekend chicks! :D


facebook pinterest bloglovin twitter bird instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...