10/21/13

Dress to Impress feat. Gap our Foster Furbaby from M.A.S.

My freelance/resting period is nearly over and the time to jump into another 9 to 5 is getting real close. With the realization that my trusty frou frou skorts, t-shirt  and flip flops ensemble will not land me the job of my dreams, I've put together two interchangeable outfits been making a line up of clothes to wear to interviews. For a good first impression you're supposed to put your best foot forward, sell yourself really well, have at least 2 copies of your CV, a black pen, and at the very least, look as close to a human as you can.
Necktie: Divisoria,  Top: From my mom's closet

Arm Candy : littlethingsbyj
Pants : Waipai
Cute Doggie : Gap from Mandaluyong Animal Shelter
She's up for adoption! :D

I decided for one of the interviews I was invited to, I wanted to embody a waiter and serve people food at the company I'm interviewing at. The way to everyone's heart is through their stomach power and professionalism. 

Shoes: Wade
There is always a possibility of course that I have not achieved the powerful and professional look that I was going for. But instead looked like a weird lady wearing her husbands clothes at an interview. What do you think? Have a fabulous week chicks!
This is me insisting that you smell my breath
and invading your personal space.
facebook pinterest bloglovin twitter bird instagram mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...