9/21/11

Bow ties and mad accessories

I was supposed to post this the other day but I think I was so happy and so overwhelmed that I forgot. I finally got my package from Bubbles last Monday. After I went to Cubao Expo with colleagues, I suddenly realized I was coming home to a package filled with the accessories I ordered from Bubbles, I got so excited I almost forgot to pay the cab driver (teeheee)! When I got home, I grabbed the package and my dog and locked myself in my room. To top that, I only remembered to go make myself dinner when the fiance called and reminded me to (hahah that's what he's there for :P). Anyway, here are some of my pretty purchases, I've already used a few of them this week! I have never been one to accessorize, until I realized how important it was, specially if you're out in just jeans and a t-shirt :D. I'm really happy I was able to get myself some, I feel all decorated and cool.


I really wanted to post my look today, I literally opened my computer at 10 pm searching for bow tie DIY's (I found and did the easiest one :D clicky!) , in less than an hour...TADA!! I've got me a bow tie! The back part of this tie is super messy I'm ashamed to show you guys but It served it's purpose :). This is one of my favorite looks so far, (and I don't usually have favorites) even if I was called a flight attendant, a waitress and a magician all in one day! I'm still really really happy with how it turned out :D




Cardigan: Greenhills Shopping Center
Top: Mom's closet (the tags gone, I don't know where she got it)
Pants: Eastwood City Bazaar
Shoes: Brash from Payless
Bow tie: DIY
Bracelets: Bubbles
Ring: Bubbles (I love rings, and I never thought I'd actually wear connector rings at all, but this one caught my eye and it's my currently my favorite :))

P.S. Maybe I should wear this with a skirt next time...might be cuter :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...