9/26/11

Rain and my missing kitty pendant

*Sigh* Can anybody tell me why it's raining??? People are saying that this typhoon is like the last disastrous one we had a few years back, it wasn't so traumatic for me but I really don't want that to ever happen again. Everyone's on their toes hoping that it won't flood like there's no tomorrow and we can all get home safely. I hate gloomy weather like this on a weekday, on weekends that's a different story :)

I was so exhausted yesterday, that I was only able to put together three outfits and hurried my fiance outside for a quick shoot. He's getting really good at photo shoots though, I'm so proud of him :) I was supposed to post this outfit last late last but I wasn't able to, due to the busy weekend, which is pretty cool since this week I have reserved outfits to show you guys :D

Last Friday I decided to wear something super comfortable since I was on my toes all week and wanted to rest my legs and feet :D I really love this top, it's one of my favorite purchases this month, I can just throw it on and still look like I actually thought my outfit through.


Photos taken by Cameele

After the mini shoot, we were already at our desks when I realized that the kitty pendant in my necklace is gone! :( I was so sad cause it was the reason why I bought this necklace in the first place. I tried retracing my steps to see if I could find it in the office but it's gone forever :((((((. The fiance says he'll replace it with the same new necklace (he's such a darling) but I still feel bad though. But in case you guys find my missing kitty please give her back to me. 

If anyone sees her wandering around...please return her to me.

Top: Eastwood City Bazaar
Jeggings: Eastwood City Bazaar
Flats: Eastwood City Bazaar
Neckalce :( : Bubbles
Bracelets: Bubbles
Bangles: Girl Shop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...