11/4/11

Allergic Friday


Top: Eastwood City Bazaar, Belt: Forever21, Skirt: Thirfted,
Shoes: Fioni from Payless, Necklace: Bubbles, Cuff: Bubbles,
Bangles: SM Department Store

I love Fridays, but today I have allergies. I get these allergies when I don't get enough sleep the night before. It's quite simple these allergies, I just get a runny nose in the morning, when I didn't know any better I used to call it my morning sickness, yeah....I don't think I will ever call it that :P While we're on the topic of allergies, I actually have a slight allergy to chocolate.

Nope, I'm not kidding. Okay, let me give you a moment to digest and react accordingly.

Are you okay now? No? Okay, breathe.

Okay. So my throat gets all scratchy and filled with gooey phlegm when I eat a candy bar. It's gotten worse actually and I don't want to go into detail here, but there was a hospital involved. My mom decided it would be good to feed me chocolate so maybe my system would get used to it. At least my throat doesn't get all swollen and I haven't been rushed to a hospital in years because of it. I still do experience that throat thing though, and yes, I do eat chocolate still. I just stop when my throat starts to complain :) (see it all turned out well didn't?)

Do any of you have an allergic reaction to anything?

P.S.
Hopefully this is my last set of grainy pictures....hahaha :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...