11/21/11

I'm back! :D




Top: Eastwood City Bazaar, Pants: Thrifted, Belt: Eastwood City Bazaar,
Shoes: Payless, Charm Bracelet: Eastwood City Bazaar,
Bangles: Vintage/Seasons Shangrila Mall, Ring: Girl Shoppe
Necklace: Bubbles

I'm back *runs around hugging everyone*!!!! I had the urge to hug my laptop when I logged into blogger, over reaction to the max! I had enough rest, the week vacation did me good, specially with the little pain that the tattoo left me. Thankfully toward the end of the week I wasn't feeling anything at all, which was a relief. My tattoo artist told me to keep on putting medicine for 10 days, so I thought I'd still be feeling pain until then. To my surprise the pain was gone mid week and I was able to move around better :D. So, of course, I'm happy to show you guys the part of the tattoo that I got that was still too red to show, which is my mom's portrait! So far I'm really happy with it, although I'm thinking of having a bit more detail added to her face, like shadows and more prominent teeth, but maybe not just yet. For my very first tattoo I think it turned out very well and I'm extremely ecstatic about it. If I had really nice arms and if the office allowed I'd probably wear tube tops all month just to show her off!

It was such a happy sunny weekend that we decided to shoot in the garden of my parents house :) I will have to commend my fiance's efforts! He's really hyping up his camera skillz! It's nice to be outdoors for a change :D

I have been looking for a lace top for a while now and I happened upon one while I was going through the Eastwood Bazaar. I wasn't sure that I had enough guts to wear it at first, because this baby has just lace at the back, which mad it see through. Scared of catching a cold, and showing...too much bra (?) I asked Cameele what she thought of the top. She suggested that I wear a tube to cover the back if I was worried about catching a flu or too much bra visibility (she's so useful :D). So I braved the lace tides and decided that even if it cost a bit too much for a sheer back lace top, I would get it :D. I threw it on with my (kind of) wide legged pants from the thrift stores (only 20 pesos), sprinkled it with accessories and I was a happy happy girl.

So tell me, how is everyone? How was last week? Did anything exciting happen while I was away??? I missed you guys! :D

P.S.
If you guys noticed, my engagement ring is on my ring finger... it's also grown on me, I'm afraid it will attempt to run away from my ring finger so I had to transfer it to my middle finger until I'm able to pull away from my busy weekends to have it resized :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...