11/23/11

Patch it up!


Anybody home?

I'm so good at looking lost :D


Top: Eastwood City Bazaar, Skirt: Landmark Makati,
Sandals: SM Department Store, Belt: Forever21, Necklace: Bubbles 
Charm Bracelet: Eastwood City Baxaar, Earrings: Seasons Shangrila Mall
Bangles/Bracelets: Vintage/Seasons Shangrila Mall/Glorietta


In line with being all comfy while dealing with the minor tattoo pains last week, I decided to wear this outfit to work. More casual than corporate but it passed the dress code thankfully :D. I've had this skirt since I was in college, and for a while it was too small to wear, but it has now grown back to a normal size and I'm happy to be able to slip back into it. Nothing but a colorful piece to make an outfit, may it be a bag or a top, the plus side? This skirt moves in pretty swishes, super comfy, and fun to twirl in :D

Hope you guys are having a great week! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...