11/24/11

Friday!!!!!!! :D :D :D



Top: Eastwood City bazaar, Jeans: Thrifted, Shoes: SM Department Store
Scarf: Boracay Market, Necklace: Bubbles,
Charm Bracelet: Eastwood City bazaar, Bangles: Girl Shoppe/Vintage
Is it just me or was this week just really really slow?

Don't you just love accessories? Last week, I was the epitome of lazy and didn't really want to wear too much, I just wanted light clothing if there is such a thing. Luckily, accessories got my back, and I was actually able to pull off a lot of outfits without looking like something was missing. Most of my accessories are from Bubbles, because she has such a heavenly collection of icing and they fit the budget! :D I started collection (almost hoarding) stuff from her 2 or 3 months ago, so now it's been some kind of ritual to check her site for new designs :D

Bubbles is my savior :D Have a happy weekend ahead everyone!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...