9/6/11

Aquaness



Yeah okay I spent on it, but look at it....LOOK!!! I didn't spend much I promise, and after spending on it I am forbidden to go there, well maybe not forbidden. I just figured, I'd find a lot more pieces at the thrift shop so might as well do my shopping there next time. Don't look at me like that I already feel guilty for buying it! But you know how it feels right? It peeked out through the rack and said "I NEED A HOME!" so I decided to adopt this little aqua skirt for my own :)

I love these shoes but they're a pain to wear sometimes....but I love them.

Top: Landmark Makati
Necklace: SM Megamall Department Store
Skirt: Eastwood City Bazaar
Bracelet: Vendor at Samal Island Davao
Shoes: VNC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...