9/5/11

Lacey laceeyyy

Yes, awkward smiles are great this season too :D

Lets not forget the messy work hair :D

I love this lace dress...I love it. I recently started to love dresses, cause it's convenient and it's just one piece, but since it's been raining a lot it's difficult to wear. I always have to look out the window before I put one on. Although that doesn't always work because you never know with our weather. For now, this one is my absolute favorite, this outfit I wore last week to work. And forced one of my colleagues to snap a photo of me, it was a dark and gloomy day and my phone camera isn't so awesome so...yeah. But I love this dress, did I tell you that yet? :P

Cardigan: Eastwood City Bazaar
Lace Dress: Forever 21 Megamall
Belt: SM Megamall Department Store
Nude Pumps: Brash from Payless (<3 I'll try to stop wearing them)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...