9/28/11

Earth tones





I've been a fan of earth colors for years now, and I love to jazz it up a little with something bright like magenta/fuchsia which is mainly my favorite color. This darker/deeper shade of pink goes really well with rust orange, chocolate brown and amber yellow (wow color wheel much?). These of course are the colors that I have for my bridesmaids and maids of honor, my color palette is everywhere, almost close to a rainbow but not really, I just couldn't contain myself to just one color!

Okay, enough about the bridal babbling.

The outfit I'm posting today is something that I actually haven't worn. Most of the time I plan my outfits for the week during the weekend so I can post them after I've worn them. Hahah, yeah I know I should do a day to day thing, I will once my photographer (<3) and I are finally under one roof, that way it would just be easy for me to yank him off the couch to take a photo of my outfit for the day.

I really love this top, it's so comfy and it has most of the colors that I love. I've already worn it here, and you might actually see it in more posts, cause I love it so much :P. Maybe I should name her too, any suggestions? :)

EDIT: Now I won't let you guys leave thinking that I only have one pair of pants. I don't...I swear I don't. I just kinda forgot that I was using the same ones on the last post. Ooops...you didn't notice? Okay well then I didn't I just wanted to check if you were paying attention :P

Cardigan: Landmark Makati
Top: Eastwood City Bazaar
Pants: Eastwood City Bazaar
Bracelet: Eastwood City Bazaar
Earrings: Gift
Shoes: VNC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...