9/30/11

Feature: Cameele Zaballero of Perfectly Distracted


When I started this blog, it was an out of the blue-why-not-there's-nothing-else-to-do-I-don't-want-to-keep-laying-around-the-house kind of decision. So far, it's a month old and I'm still very happy with what I'm doing, I like that it gives me something else to do aside from work and going out, I LOVE that I get to meet people, especially other bloggers (who, if I may add, are all so super oh-my-god friendly).  Cameele Zaballero, gave birth to her blog almost around the same time as I did. Uber scatterbrain, good vibes all the way, awesomesauce, fun to be with, one of a kind, laughs at me and tells me when I'm ugly, good friend and colleague started her blog only with her love for fashion in mind. You guys should check her out at Perfect Distraction, hopefully follow her and help her build courage to come up to the gorgeous people roaming around Manila in stylish threads, snap photos of them to show you guys :)

- My  blab ends here promise -


What is it that you love most about yourself and why?
I love that I'm a happy person, and it usually reflects on the way I dress. I move a lot, like  A LOT and I hate dull moments, I hate doing nothing, so I always wear clothes that I can move FREELY in! :)))
I love it because being a happy person makes everything so easy and I hate stressing myself out. :)

What is your most favorite accessory that jazzes up ANY wardrobe?
Scarves! You wouldn't want to wear a scarf in a tropical country, trust me, I know. But who cares? I just love them so much! I can go out wearing boring clothes but with an awesome scarf around my neck, I feel perfect! Here's my favorite, animal printed scarf in blue, cheapest I have, but the best! ;p I can wear it everyday! :))



What is your favorite comfy outfit and why?
Shirt, A PERFECT SCARF, jeans, and flats! :) They're easy to throw on specially when you're on the go! :)



What is the one thing you splurged on to add to your closet and was it worth it?
I splurge on bags, not on clothes! ;p And my bags are inside my closet, so technically they do count, right? :))) Anyway, my coach bag is worth all the money in the world. HAHA. If I can use it every day, I will! But that would be unfair to my other babies ;p



How would you describe your style?
I'm skinny but I like wearing loose shirts or tops. I feel comfortable in them, free to move, like what I've said, I move a lot! :)) So let's just say loose and happy is my style ;p


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...