9/14/11

I. Want. Sleep.





So, last night..which was a Tuesday, a Tuesday my friends, yeah that was the day - My entire team at work decided it would be a good idea to go drinking until really late following a dinner we had. Yeah...we did that, on a TUESDAY -.-.

No. I did not drink any alcohol. I had a Coke Zero. Yup, that's what I had. Oh and some water. Yup that's it.

BUT, that didn't keep me from staying 'til late, smoking my lungs into oblivion and waking up at 6 in the morning the next day (which is today). Yeah, that's how you live it! You don't believe me? I'll show you photos...real good ones too, some R rated stuff there. People passed out, dancing naked on the tables, boys spooning each other...

Okay fine.

I have no pictures like that at all.

But I'll post them anyhow when I get copies. :)

But all the crappy sleepy brain rants aside, I have to say that, we haven't done that in a while and I actually liked bonding with those crazy people I work with. I want more (Coke Zero)!!!

Here is all I can say about my outfit post today:
  • I feel like I want to go to a picnic in this dress...specially with this cardigan on. But without the cardigan, I'll probably want to go to the beach.
  • I have been wanting to pair these two for weeks now but I keep forgetting. (Yay! I didn't forget this time :D)
  • I have nothing else to say, I just thought a third bullet would look cool.
  • Hi.
  • There is a lone ant roaming my desk having a little adventure! :D
  • Okay I'll stop now.
  • Fine. Stopping.
Cardigan: Eastwood City Bazaar
Dress: I totally forgot what store this was from but I'm positive it's one of the stores at Robinsons Galleria.
Shoes: Fioni from Payless
Necklace: Vintage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...