9/3/11

Trip to Intramuros!

I almost forgot that the fiance and I were going to go off to Intramuros to have a food tasting with one of the caterers we're considering to get for our wedding. In the morning we had our mini photoshoot and then we were off. I was excited cause I knew I could get a few photos in of the outfit I wore today, and was sure of a great backdrop :D I decided to go for a bit of a bohemian look, stylish and comfy enough for our little trip. Yeah I know, loose top AND bottom, but I wanted to be comfortable since we were going to do a lot of walking, please forgive me :)








 My comfy rain flats (water gets in them but what the hell, at least they dry up pretty fast :P)

I <3 these bangles
We spent a bit of time at a small cafe near the venue for the food tasting since the caterer wasn't ready with our food yet I took a short stroll around Casa Manila and wished we had more time to explore. The cafe was so cute and enough to explore for the day me thinks :D

the boy <3

 Outside the little cafe



 I love the window design


All in all we had a good day and promised to come back to that little cafe for a date :D

Top: Eastwood City Bazaar
Skirt: Landmark, Makati
Flats: Eastwood City Bazaar
Bangles: Glorietta 2
Bag: Bayo, Eastwood Mall
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...