10/4/11

Cheapskate Tuesdays!

If you didn't already notice, I'm a cheapskate, yes I am. Losing weight is down right cool but that part where you have nothing to wear in your closet because they're all way too big for you, is frustration central. But we all have to admit it is a pretty happy problem right? Because of said fashion frustration, I decided I will not spend a lot of money on clothes (just yet) that won't fit me 3 months after I bought them. So, I decided to just buy the pieces that I really need at a good price and the rest will either be thrifted or down right cheap!

For today's entry I decided to start "Cheapskate Tuesdays!" I don't know if I'm going to do it every week or every other week or every month...you get the picture. But I'm glad I get the chance to start it!
Blazer: Thrifted, Top: Thirfted, Necklace: Bubbles, Bracelets: Vintage,  
Pants: St. Francis Square, Shoes: Payless

 
YAY *throws confetti*!!!!! I'm really proud of this outfit because the top half I found at the oh-so-glorious thrift shop which (if I may say so myself) is a cheapskate's best friend. The bottom half I found at a sale! The only item that I spent a lot on are my shoes but, you just can't be cheap when it comes to shoes, specially black heels that you can use every day to work! And because I'm defensive, I'm going to add that I've had these shoes for the longest time, they are well worth every penny :D

Hope everyone's having a great week so far!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...