10/25/11

Cheapskate Tuesdays!

Cover: Thrifted, Top: Thrifted, Jeans: Thirfted, Sandals: Parisian by SM Department Store
Necklace: Bubbles (Php 280), Vintage Bangles: Seasons Shangrila Mall (Php 50)
Leopard Print Bangles: Girl Shoppe (Php 95)


The boy and I hopped on over to Greenhills for a date last Saturday. We've been planning to watch a movie for weeks now, but there was just so much to do, with the wedding that we haven't been able to go on an actual date. It was nice to relax with him, finally after weeks of running around doing errands, we were finally able to enjoy each others company again :).

I pulled out three things from my closet, this sheer cover, a bohemian top and jeans (finally I have jeans...remember the time when I was all about jeggings cause they're the only one that fit properly without growing on me in 3 months?) I've been wanting to wear since I got them. Then I realized while walking around Greenhills that, all these pieces were thrifted (oh yeh, *happy dance*)!

P. S.
He wanted me to show you guys his thirfted shirt :D

Shirt: Thrifted (Php145)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...