11/10/11

Clean and simple


Top: Eastwood City Bazaar, Jeggings: Eastwood City Bazaar, Scarf: Gift,
Earrings: Forever21, Bangles: Vintage/Girl Shoppe/ Seasons Shangrila Mall,
Shoes: Brash from Payless

I had one of those days last week when I did not want to think too much about what to mix and match with what. Like a little style vacation, I wanted to keep away from my frilly necklaces and keep it simple. I'm not very good at that, I learn from some other bloggers who look fab with minimal accessories. I admit I'm one to over do it sometimes, so I wanted to venture out without a lot of the things, dangling from my wrists or neck. I usually have an accessories checklist when I leave the house (i.e. necklaces, all the bangles in the world, nice dangle-y earrings the right mix and match of clothes and the right pair of shoes). Without too much of those this is what I came up with, you guys be the judge :D

P.S.
I'm sorry for the sudden disappearance yesterday, I was experiencing "girly-pains" and was scared of getting a fever. I wanted to make sure I rested enough so I wouldn't catch a flu, as some of you know there's this big thing happening on Saturday :D and I want to be sure not to miss it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...